Shelby Wildland Fire Fighting Gloves
Shelby Wildland Fire Fighting Gloves are anatomically designed gunn cut, keystone glove and thumb pattern. The glove body shall extend 1" above the wrist crease and shall have shirred elastic snuggler at the wrist & have a 4" Nomex wristlet. Glove shall have rolled hemmed cuff and is Machine Washable.
- Outer Shell: Heavy 3 to 3.5 oz.
- Popcorn and Black Color Abrasion Resistant, Multidirectional Fiber Structure, Brushed Pigskin
- Pattern: Gunn cut, Keystone Double Layer Thumb Crotch Protection. 1/8" Wide, Double Row Stitching Around Inset Thumb
- Wrist: 4" Nomex Wristlet
- Wrist Pull: 3" x 3 1⁄2" Round Leather Pull, Sewn to Wristlet & Glove Body
- Thread: Lock-Stitch Sewn with Kevlar Thread, 8-10 Stitches per Inch. Spun Kevlar Thread, Tex 70, 27.5 to 30. 0/4 count, Minimum Break 12.0#
- Made in U.S.A.
- Meets NFPA 1977, 2005 Edition