Indian Fire Pump 90G Galvanized Steel, 5 Gallon Tank
Indian Fire Pump 90G Galvanized Steel, 5 Gallon Tank. A 5-gallon portable hand-operated pump. All brass pump is durable and easy to clean. Nozzle easily changes from straight stream to cone spray quickly without special tools. Tank Cap has cam lock with watertight gasket and ventilation hole to prevent collapse. Heavy-duty, 1 3/4" removable polypropylene shoulder straps and carrying handle makes it easy to handle.
- Galvanized Steel
- Kidney shaped tank with baffle and contoured back support for greater comfort and balance.
- Bottom discharge tank, uses a reinforced brass outlet for greater strength.
- Filter screen located inside tank at outlet prevents clogging from leaves or other debris.
- Tank cap is ventilated and uses a cam lock design with a watertight gasket for positive closure.
- Large 4" filler opening for easy filling and cleanout.
- Removable 1.75" heavy duty polypropylene shoulder straps have a sliding clip on strap that allows pumps to be secured leaving hands free.
- Carrying handle located at top of tank has clips for storing pump.
- Slide pump fabricated from (2) seamless brass cylinders. A guide bushing on the inner cylinder allows for bind free operation.
- Combination nozzle allows for operator to change from a straight stream to a cone spray quickly and easily without any special tools.
- Nozzle secures to pump with beaded chain.
- Pump can be disassembled by hand for complete in field maintenance.