Our all-new wildland tactical firefighter blends the lightweight and supportive benefits of an alpine hiker with the stringent standards of a nfpa-certified boot to deliver the most effective wildland firefighting boot on the market today.
At Danner, they are craftsmen. They pay attention to details. They forgo quantity for quality, with the knowledge that the boots they craft are no better than the hands that create them.
- Made in the USA and Imported
- Vibram sole
- Shaft measures approximately 8" from arch
- Fire resistant, durable rough-out leather upper
- Breathable, moisture-wicking mesh lining
- Lightweight, mountaineering-inspired, athletic design
- Full-length polypropylene board with integrated steel shank for optimal rigidity and stability underfoot
- NFPA 1977: 2011 edition certified
PLEASE NOTE THESE BOOTS ARE NOT ALWAYS IN STOCK! IF ON HAND, WE WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY. HOWEVER, DUE TO MANUFACTURER DELAYS DELIVERY TIME CAN RUN UP TO 8 WEEKS. PLEASE CALL TO VERIFY STOCK. 619-525-7286
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great boot. Plenty of support and comfortable as can be right out of the box. Broke in in about 3 days or so. Got hot spots on my heels the first day but the second I wore moleskin and the third day they were great. I wear a 10.5 sneaker but got these in 10's and they are a great fit!
Sneaker like fit out of the box. The support at the arch was not too high like many wildland boots. These are by far the most comfortable pair of boots I have worn during my 28+ year career. Well worth the cost for comfortable, functional and stylish fire line boots.