Council Tools Wildland Firefighting Combination Tool "Combi-Tool" Shovel & Pick multipurpose tool.
Wildland Firefighting Combination Tool "Combi-Tool" Shovel & Pick multipurpose tool. Combination Tool with a 42" handle. Produced in accordance with Forest Service Specification 5100-325A, February 1994, and MTDC Drawing 736 revision G dated September 16, 2004, or the latest revision thereof.
- Made in USA.
- Wildland fighting tool with multiple working positions.
- Meets or exceeds latest Forest Service Specifications.
- Shovel blade and pick are made from tough, durable tool steels.
- Component parts are fully heat treated for maximum toughness and wear.
- Black enamel and phosphate finish for rust resistance.
- 42" American ashe handle provides strength and durability.