Council Tool Halligan Style Forcible Entry Tool 30"
Council's forcible-entry tool is the strongest professional-grade Halligan you can buy. That's because it's a one-piece tool, drop-forged from the toughest alloy steel. This multipurpose tool is designed for effective prying, striking and punching through obstacles. It is perfect for breaking windows, ventilating roofs and forcing doors open. The Halligan's working ends are heat-treated for extra strength and wear resistance. Both the fork end and the pry/horn end are designed for ideal leverage during forcible entry applications.
- One-piece design and construction
- Drop-forged from tough alloy steel
- Natural steel finish, heat-treated
- Made in U.S.A. For 125 years, Council Tool has been a leading innovator in tools for fighting fires. Today, we offer the premier line of heavy-duty, American-made tools for both municipal and wildland firefighting. That includes patented, specialized tools designed specifically to fight fires.
- All Halligans are not created equal. Council Tool offers the one-piece, forged forcible entry tool that firefighters and safety forces count on.