Cairns N5A New Yorker Leather Fire Helmet (Natural)
PLEASE NOTE LEATHER HELMETS ARE NOT ALWAYS IN STOCK. IF ON HAND WE WILL SHIP IMMEDIATELY. HOWEVER DUE TO DELAYS DELIVERY TIME FOR LEATHER HELMETS CAN TAKE UP TO 6 MONTHS.
Cairns N5A New Yorker™ Leather Fire Helmet. The original OSHA-compliant leather helmet, individually hand crafted, hand shaped, hand stitched and hand trimmed to meet today's standards. With over 165 years of dependable performance, Cairns have been a manufacturer of the leather firefighting helmet since 1836. The New Yorker helmet retains the same authentic look and quality that generations of firefighters have relied on. Carved brass eagle 6-inch front holder on this deluxe configuration. A durable handcrafted leather shell lasts for years with minimum maintenance. Goggles and Bourkes are sold separately. Leather front not included.
- Non-corroding, high temperature- resistant faceshield/goggle hardware
- Black Nomex chinstrap with one-hand quick release buckle and postman slide
- Nomex earlap for increased neck/ear coverage
- Durable larger diameter hanger fits on larger hooks and racks
- Five-year shell replacement warranty
- The only 100% hand-crafted leather helmet shell that meets the most recent structural firefighting certification level.