Cairns 880 Traditional Thermoplastic Fire Helmet (Black, White or Red)
Cairns® 880 Tradition® Thermoplastic Fire Helmet. The ultra high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip. A Nomex chinstrap with one-hand quick release buckle and postman slide allows quick and easy adjustment. The Nomex earlap offers increased neck/ear coverage and protection. The exclusive SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA face piece and the three-position, rear-ratchet height adjustment ensures a secure and comfortable fit for all head sizes between 5-5/8 and 7-5/8 inches. Flannel cushion liners, removable for washing and upgrading, provides greater ease and comfort. The larger diameter helmet hanger fits on larger hooks and racks. Protect against fireground damage with Cairns five-year shell replacement/warranty. Includes ESS Goggles. Bourkes and Leather front not included.
- 6" Silk screened Eagle
- Non-corroding, high-temperature-resistant goggle hardware.
- Rugged, high-temperature edge will not melt or drip.
- Nomex chinstrap with one-hand quick release buckle and postman slide allows quick and easy adjustment.
- Simple rear ratchet height adjustment to fit all head sizes.
- Headband size (6-3/8 to 8-3/8 fits a wide variety of head sizes.
- Cairns five-year shell replacement/warranty
- NFPA 1971- 2018 certified.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
As expected, whenever a guy gets a new helmet, you get a fire. And sure enough we did. The day I put the helmet into service, we had a 3 alarm job and my head is still intact. It was comfortable and extremely light. Much better than my previous 1010 that after only 6 years in service was starting to fall apart on pretty much every part of it. The 880 sits lower and more securely than the 1010.