Ziamatic AC-32 Choc Holder Horizontal QCH-32-H
Ziamatic AC-32 Horizontal Choc Holders comply with the SAEJ348 Standards
- ZICO chocs comply with the SAEJ348 Standard for Wheel Chocs. This standard presents basic criteria for the design, manufacture and testing of wheel chocs. NFPA Standards require two Wheel Chocs be mounted on fire apparatus before being placed into service. The Chocs are required to hold a fully loaded apparatus on a 10 percent grade with the transmission in neutral and the parking brake released.
- High-tensile strength aluminum construction
- Large rear-opening hand grip permitting safe and easy placement and removal
- Double row of rugged teeth to grip almost any firm surface
- third party tested for compliance