RCD Wild Fire ERV Emergency Response Vehicle (contact us to configure options and pricing)
RCD Wild Land ERV Emergency First Responder Vehicle is a Tough and Compact. The ERV's provides a self-contained fire fighting unit and the ability to act as a remote pumping station. The ERV can handle the roughest terrain with its heavy duty suspension system. OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT: Upgraded Skid Plate, McCloud Tool, Pulaski Tool, CET 9HP Motor & Pump, Tank - Aluminum or Polypropylene, Hose Reel - Manual Rewind, 1" x 50' Booster Hose, 1" - 10/23GPM Nozzle w/Bail Shut Off, Elkhart Sidewinder Electric Deck Monitor w/Joystick, Elkhart Sidewinder Electric Deck Monitor w/Remote Control, Cleveland Pack - x3, 1.5" x 100' Single Jacket Fire Hose, Light Hawk Portable Light, Federal Siren & Speaker, Federal LED Light Package, Garmin Portable GPS Unit 60 CSX, Run Flat Tires w/upgraded Wheels, Waterproof Off-Road Full Support Seats, Heavy Duty Shock Absorbers, Auxiliary Battery & Alternator System, 5 Point Seat Belts, Net - Headrests
- Power Plant- 660cc 4-Stroke Single, Liquid Cooled, Electric Start with Auxillary Auto Decompression Recoil Pull
- Power Train- Fully Automatic Transimission with Hi/Lo Range, Reverse and Park (limited slip 4wd, 4wd diff lock, 2wd)
- Construction- Sealed Tublar Structure with Chrome-Moly Roll Cage and Cargo Racks
- Operation- Standard Automotive Driver Controls with Sealed Rack and Pinion Steering, Console Mouned Dual Range Shifter and Parking Brake Lever
- Instrumentation- Digital Multifunction Display Controls with LCD Speedometer / Odometer, Dual Trip Meters, Clock, Electronic Fuel Gauge and Drive Train Position Indicators
- Suspension- Front Independent Double Wishbone, Adjustable Preload Reservoir Shock Absorbers, 8" Travel
- ÂáBraking- Front - Hydraulic Dics Rear - Shaft Mounted Hydraulic Disc with 4 Piston Opposed Calipers, Full Engine Braking on each of the 4 Drive Wheels
- Towing Capacity- 1212 lbs.
- Winch- 3000 lbs. with Wireless Remote Control
- Fuel Capacity- 7.9 US Gallons
- Ground Clearance 12.5" (13.5" Approach/Departure)
- Wheel Base- 75.25"
- Track Width- 46" Front, 46 Rear
- Overall Length- 113" (122.25" rear bay extended)
- Height- 69.5"
- Weight- 1100lb (dry)