CMC Anchor Plate, Stainless Steel
CMC Anchor Plate, Stainless Steel. A CMC original design that has stood the test of time, the CMC Anchor Plate keeps the carabiners holding the different parts of your rescue system from jamming together. The hardware becomes easier to see, making safety checks more accurate. It can also keep you from clipping a carabiner into the wrong loop of the anchor webbing. For anchor systems, it makes an excellent collection point. We use the Anchor Plate in CMC Rope Rescue classes, allowing our students to set up their systems faster, with fewer mistakes. Hole Diameter: Small - 7/8 inch, Large - 2 inches.
- Keeps your rescue system carabiners from jamming together
- Makes rigging easy to see for systems check
- Easy set up means fewer mistakes
- Very light weight and easy to pack
- Large holes for easy clip in
- Keeps your system organized
- Lightweight and easy to use
- Radiused edges for best fit with other hardware
- NFPA Auxiliary Equipment Performance Requirements, General-Use
- Auxiliary Equipment shall be tested for strength as specified in NFPA 1983 2006 edition Section 8.7, Breaking Strength Test, Procedure B.
- Auxiliary Equipment shall have a minimum tensile strength of at least 8,093 lbf. (36 kN) without failure.