CMC Rescue Pulley - General Use A lightweight, full-strength, Prusik minding pulley ideal for mountain rescue, swiftwater, or other technical teams where equipment weight is a significant consideration. By machining the side plates, the thickness of the metal can be varied to maximized the strength to weight ratio, a process that cannot be done with the traditional bent metal side plates. The sealed ball bearings provide high efficiency and the aluminum side plates protect the rope. Extremely low profile stainless steel axle assembly reduces snagging on rocks, roots, and uneven surfaces.
- UL Classified to NFPA 1983 - General Use â€¢ Minimum 3 sigma breaking strength (3 MBS) of not less than 36 kN (8,093 lbf).
- Reduces the weight of a rescuer's gear without compromising strength
- Highly corrosion resistant
- Snag-free side plate and hardware design
- Machined side plates allow high strength with minimum weight
- Rated at 10,701 lbs. (47.6 kN), yet weighs only 5.1 oz. (145 g)
- Fits life safety rope up to 1/2 in. (13 mm) in diameter
- Ball bearing for high efficiency
- Designed for use with Prusik Hitches
- Aluminum side plates allow smooth edges