Cairns 360 Structural Thermoplastic Fire Helmet with ESS Goggles. The thermoplastic, lightweight, low-profile design is tough enough for structural, light enough for wildlands and small enough for EMS and confined space. Features tough, through color and non-corroding, high-temperature goggle hardware. The ultra high-temperature (TPR) edge trim will not melt or drip. A Nomex chinstrap with one-hand quick release buckle and postman slide allows quick and easy adjustment. The Nomex earlap offers increased neck/ear coverage and protection. A high-temperature foam cap increases thermal and impact protection and a higher temperature impact cap liner resists distortion at higher temperatures. The exclusive SCBA interface front headband adjustment matches the fit of any SCBA mask. A three-position rear ratchet height adjustment ensures a secure and comfortable fit for all head sizes between 6-3/8 and 8-3/8 inches. A flannel cushion liner, removable for washing and upgrading, provides greater ease and comfort.
- Non-corroding, high temperature- resistant goggle hardware
- Rear ratchet height adjustment to fit all head sizes
- Through-color thermoplastic shell or painted DuraGlas fiberglass composite for everyday durability
- Durable helmet hanger fits on large hooks, resists bending
- Five-year shell replacement warranty
- High-temperature foam cap increases thermal and impact protection
- Meets NFPA 1971-2007 for structural firefighting