The Cairns® 1044 Fire Helmet. Cairns helmets are known for their advanced safety features, features like the high-temperature foam impact cap. Also, this technologically advanced, NFPA-1971-2000-compliant model is outfitted with Cairns' exclusive shell-release system that improves performance and simplifies maintenance. Constructed from a through-colored composite material that resists cracking and chipping, the Cairns 1044 Helmet provides full-brim protection, SCBA front headband adjustments, and ultra-high- temperature (TPR) edge trim that will not melt or drip. Outfitted with a Nomex chin strap, a flame and heat resistant earlap, eye protection, and a 3-position rear-ratchet height adjustment that ensures a comfortable fit for head sizes between 6-3/8 and 8-3/8. A larger diameter helmet hanger fits easily on larger hooks and racks. Every Cairns helmet is backed by a 5-year shell replacement warranty.
Includes ESS Goggles.
Bourkes and Leather front NOT included.
- Market-leading 5-year shell replacement warranty.
- Non-corroding, high-temperature-resistant faceshield/goggle hardware.
- Rugged, high-temperature edge will not melt or drip.
- Easy front headband adjustment for proper SCBA mask fit.
- Simple rear ratchet height adjustment to fit all head sizes.
- Headband size (6-3/8 to 8-3/8 fits a wide variety of head sizes.
- Durable helmet hanger fits on large hooks and resists bending.
- Minimal parts for lower service cost and easier maintenance.
- Cairns-exclusive system provides an extra margin of safety - demand it!
- Water-based foam for resistance to high heat and flame.
- Part of a complete helmet system.
- Provides increased thermal and impact protection.
- Tube-lock system, instrumental in absorbing the shock of an impact.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
When I first ordered it, I requested black helmet with black ear laps and borkes. It may have taken a little less than a month, but that was so the can get it in stock and ship it. IT WAS WORTH THE WAIT, Im telling you now I CANNOT WAIT TO PUT IT INTO ACTION AND PUT MY PROBIE SHIELD ON! (as soon as i get voted into my volly company)